Spiga

My Happiest Moment

Yesterday, The day I ll never ever forget in my life time, the most memorable moment and sweetest hours I enjoyed with my friends.Guys, we celebrated our 'Hostel Day' and had too much of fun like I never had like this.We danced ,sang songs, Jumped to the height of excitement and thrill.You may wonder whats there in this ,everyone does this in his life? No my friends,You're mistaken,The day was not just another day. At the end of college days, when you are enjoyin with your friends you could never forget that moment in your life time.friends are treasures, when you are with your treasure,then I need not describe about the joy,you know it.Am i right my friend? I feel like crying writing these words, Friends the precious moments in life is not the one we spent with friends, But when we think of those happy moments and tears fall out. So friends when you you get into these situations like me please treasure it.Life never repeats itself and
Chances are more that we forget that.

0 comments: